Thursday 12 January 2012

Final Monologue

How's a guy like me meant to make a living around here?
It's every man for himself and only the lucky ones have a chance of getting anywhere in life.
Nowadays you can go from being a nobody, to being feared by everybody.
Me? I'm the kinda guy that had a chance.


And him? He's the kinda guy that took that chance.
It's not for me to judge but it look like he's a damn sight better off than me.
To get rich, and make it big, you've got to want it.
The people you know determine who you'll be.
Cos' this is a tale of Rags to Riches and how a guy like me made it in a day.

This is our final monologue that we have decided on. We believe the story behind it is fitting to our sequence, and would appeal to a wider audience. We also believe that the cliffhanger the intro is left on, makes the viewer want to watch on, to see how this happens

No comments:

Post a Comment